PALPATION TRAINING SCHOOL - $550.00
Three Main topics covered include:
- Basic anatomy and physiology of bovine reproduction tract and the progressive stages of pregnancy.
- Factors that affect conception rates and what can be done to increase pregnancy rates.
- Systematic process in determining pregnancy in cattle and fetus age.
- Live in cow training, with cows on premises.
- Facts, Food, and fun!
AI TRAINING SCHOOL - $550.00
Three Main topics covered include:
- Basic anatomy and physiology of bovine reproduction tract.
- Semen handling, storage, and use of the AI gun.
- Synchronization and heat detection.
- Live in cow training, with cows on the premises.
- Facts, Food, and Fun!
COMBINATION TRAINING SCHOOL - $1000.00
- A combination version of the other two course itineraries.
- We recommend some type of prior in cow experience before entering this course to perfect these skills. It is a lot of information to take in and we want you to maximize your time with us
- Bovine AI/Palpation Upcoming Class Dates:
* Payment is required in full for those attending the course to save your seat. Please make sure you can attend the course you are signing up for as the tuition for the course is non-refundable and seating is limited. Includes hands-on experience; appropriate clothing is required.
* If students enroll in 2 or more courses, they will receive a 10% discount.
Payment is required in full to save your seat. Please make sure you can attend the course you are sign up for and send payment promptly. Seats are saved in order in which full payment is received. Includes hands-on experience; appropriate clothing is required.
Cancellation requests received up to 30 days before the event will be refunded in full, less a $100 processing fee. Cancellation requests received up to 15 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fee, less a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received within 14 days of the event, including no-shows. All refunds will be processed within 10 business days of confirmation and in the same manner as original payment. Registrations can be transfered to another event if request is made up to 15 days before the event. The reschedule must occur within six months of the original school date. We do, however, give you the option of sending someone in your place.
Training Course Youth Scholarship
We value young cattlemen and cattlewomen like you, do you think you could be the next Bullnanza Stud Muffin?
Win the opportunity to attend our AI & Palpation Course free of charge.
Thank you for your interest in our scholarship. Please read the instructions below to know how to submit your application.
- Scholarship Deadline is March 20, 2022.
- Winner will be announced on April 1, 2022.
- Student will get to choose their preferred course date.
- Must be a high school student to enter. Any student under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult chaperon. Chaperons have the option of enrolling in the courses as well at a discounted rate. Family discounts are also available for immediate family.
What is included when you become this year’s stud muffin?
- Attend AI & Palpation Course free of charge.
- Flown into Stillwater, OK by the ReproLogix Team
- Picked up by limo from the Stillwater Airport.
- Treated to dinner at a 5 star steakhouse.
- Honorary Grill masters Judge
- Receive a new Signature 20 semen tank and AI Kit
How to Enter:
- Video Submission Tips & Requirements
- Recording Tips:
- Get creative! We want you to show your unique personality and style!
- If you feel the need to start and stop, feel free to edit the video into multiple clips. It doesn’t need to be perfect!
- We would like to get to know you, your goals, and your operation.
- Tell us about yourself!
- Your name
- About your operation
- Your goals within the livestock industry.
- Plans after high school
- What breeders do you admire?
- Why do you want to win this scholarship?
- Upload video to YouTube. Once uploaded please copy and paste the URL link to the video at the bottom of your scholarship questionnaire.
- Submit your scholarship questionnaire. Link to questionnaire below.
- Make sure you receive a response from a team member after submission. If you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours, please email us at email@example.com.
Once you fill this out we will contact you with more information on how to enroll!